- Since 2018 : Performance Director for IronMan 70.3 World Champion (25-29 years old category) Charlène Clavel
- Since 2010 : Part-Time University Teacher (Subjects taught : English, Strength & Conditioning , Track, Weightlifting)
- 2015-2019 : Head of Strength & Conditioning for Honda Racing EC2M Motocross Team (Titles : Enduro Vice-World Champion, Enduro European Champion, several national champions in Motocross and Enduro.
- 2010-2018 : Track & Field Head coach for high level athlètes (titles and records : 100m Hurdles Youth Olympic Champion, 100m Hurdles European Youth Olympic Champion, 2 National Records, 10 National titles in events like 200m, 100m hurdles, 4x100m relay, … and 9 regional records)
- 2013-2014 : Head of Performance for the 2nd largest French Track club : Nantes Métropole Athlétisme (Title : Club National Champion).
High Performance Expertise Accessible To All
10 years as a professional in France
7 years in the USA
- 2003-2010 : Varsity Track & Field Head Coach (titles and records : 7 State Champions Titles and 1 4x100m Relay State Record)
- 2003-2010 Certified High School Teacher (subjects taught : Physical Education, Health and Modern Languages)
- 2005-2010 Managed the orientation of Varsity Athletes towards University programs.
- 2005-2010 Young Athletes’ Mentor.
- 2007-2010 : Girls Basketball Head Coach
- 2019 – MSc Strength & Conditioning @ University of Nantes (FR)
- 2017 – Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach @ National Sports Performance Association (USA)
- 2014 – Certified Track & Field Professional @ French government (FR)
- 2013 – First Aid (PSC1) @ Red Cross (FR)
- 2012 – Track & Field Specialist Diplomas @ Track & Field French Federation (FR)
- 2005 – Teaching Certificate in Physical Education 1st and 2nd degrees @ NM State (USA)
- 2005 – Coaching Certificate @ NMAA (USA)
- 2004 – Fitness and Conditioning Specialist @ National Association for Sports and Physical Education (USA)
- 2003 – BSc Sciences of Education @ University of Nantes (FR)